[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, September 21, 2017

That's something about sunsets that makes goodbyes all the more worthwhile.

(My babies)

Grabbed Starbucks with the sister again because 1-for-1. Their frequent promotion technique has such a huge influence on me really. It got me so hooked on Starbucks which I normally will not buy unless they have the promotion. What a great advertising method! This time round, we got their new flavours, Pumpkin Spice Latte and Maple Pecan Latte, and I thought they tasted almost the same LOL except that the pumpkin drink has a strong spice taste which the maple pecan latte did not have. Hmm...

(Return of Superman's Sungjae)

It has been a long time since I last watched Return of Superman (ever since I went to Korea LOL). I was walking home yesterday and it was already 11pm. So late already but the neighbour's kid was still very active. Hahaha, young man, it is time for bed tsktsk.

Cannot really see him because he was too short, but I can see the top of his head bobbing around and saying "hello jiejie! helloooo!" Omg, he is damn sweet ah. I hope he never grows up and continue bringing joy in my life. Hahaha, kidding. But yep, he reminded me to go watch Return of Superman and spazz over these cute little children.

(Return of Superman's Sian/Daebak)

Ain't they simply just very cute?! Sometimes they inspire me to go join Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) so I can go start campaigns on encouraging childbirth. LOL, shit. I think too much. This is such a controversial topic. Just remembered a few months ago, I went out with my NM friends (Dewei, Chermin, Jamie and Licheng), and we were debating about the advantages and disadvantages of having children. Hmm, and I lost. LOL why everyone don't want to have kids?! They are just so cute ah...


I suppose I love my scars
because they have stayed with
me longer than most people have.

1 comment: