[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 23, 2017

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

It was the mother's birthday, and the whole family decided to go catch a movie to celebrate. LOL, my parents seldom watch movie that's why. ðŸ˜‹ Decided to catch The Battleship Island because my mum is a great fan of Song Joong Ki. LOLOL!

(Battleship Movie)

This movie was so interesting! The story plot was about a prison break attempt from a forced labour camp on Hashima Island during the Japanese occupation. It held deep meanings as it portrayed the tough lives that the Koreans went through during that period. Whether it is true a not, it is another matter. But I thought that it was insightful and touching.

(He looked so good even though his face was smeared with black paint)

(He looked exceptionally manly here!)

The movie is 10/10 recommended by me. Hahaha, this is not because I biased towards Song Joong Ki, but it was really a good movie. (: I think they are still screening in the cinemas, so guys, y'all should go and watch it!

(Shabu-sai hotpot buffet)

After the movie, we headed to Shabu Sai for birthday dinner for mummy! We went to the Westgate branch and gosh, no-go manzxc. The pot is so small!? I have no issues when I went to their other branches though. Sighs. But okay, shan't complain because the standard and quality of their food didn't drop. Except that the pot is really too small that I have to keep asking them to refill the soup for me. T.T

(Glorious plates of meat)

I really love beef.


Do not question her fire,
she could startle the monsters
that stop your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment