[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.

(Chocolates from India)

I am blessed to have a great friend who will think of me whenever he goes overseas. Hahaha, thanks Longyuan! I tried this chocolate but my palates did not approve LOL. Passed it to my mummy in the end, and thankfully she thinks it tasted fine. I thought that the milk taste is too strong. x.x But nonetheless, I am glad to try something authentic from India! :D

And gosh, I really need to go temple and pray before every Cognitive psychology tutorial. T.T Every week my tutor will always go "the girl at the corner" and I will just stare at him dumbfounded and tried to make sense of what I'm saying. But he always throw hard questions at me? LOL zzz. For this week, I changed to a seat where he cannot see me (still at the end of the row but I'm not next to the wall please). But he still goes "the girl at the corner, I cannot see you but you can answer this question". Whut?!? Puke blood.

(Ipoh Horfun)

The nearing of recess week calls for a celebration LOL! Dragged the entire family to Ah Huat Cafe for dinner the other day and gross, never ever going back again T.T So expensive and so tasteless lehs. I think my ipoh horfun is the best among all the other dishes we ordered. 

(Baked Rice)

No-go. This was the worst. So dry. Sighs, I love Ah Huat coffee though. Why is their Cafe not up to standard?! Cries.

(Nasi Lemak)

Mummy was craving badly for Nasi Lemak. But nahs, what a disappointment.


Breaking off pieces of yourself
to fit into places,
will not help you belong,
it will only make you bleed.

1 comment:

  1. Why I don't have chocolates!!

    And and, omg I miss NASI LEMAK AHHHH

    ReplyDelete