[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, September 4, 2017

Most people need love and acceptance more than advice.

Thinking back on the past 4 weeks of school, I'm just glad that I have got good groupmates this semester. Just that I think they are so darn good, and I'm pulling them down T.T I would say they are very proactive and efficient, which is a very good thing. Not sure why I feel so tired this semester (particularly tired), but it seems like my contribution to the project is so little. x.x And I'm feeling guilty as hell.

Ohwell.

Throwback to last week's lunch @ Menya Musashi with the sister. We went out to run some errands (going Singpost, collecting ezbuy parcels, ordering cake and buying present for mummy's birthday amongst others). Totally spent the entire day out just running around, and I'm beat tired. LOL, I really think my body have aged. Zzz. 

(Gyoza and Octopus)

Each set meal comes with a free side dish, such as chicken karrage and California maki, but in the end we just settled for gyoza and octopus. Spoilt for choices lehs.

(White Cha Shu Ramen)

(Black Cha Shu Ramen)

The 'white' here means the broth is original pork soup, whilst the 'black' means they added garlic oil into the broth. I would prefer the white one! And I need to go and learn how to cool their flavored eggs, omg. It is freaking nice luh!

(Mango Shaved Ice)

We went for desserts afterwards. Being habitual creatures, we sticked back to the mango flavor shaved ice. Hahaha, I have been there a couple of times but all I have tried is the mango one. Time to try new flavors omg.

And yup, we spent around 9 hours outside gosh. Just from running errands. T.T

(Mee Goreng)

There's this new Malay eatery that newly opened in YewTee a few months ago. Decided to give it a try, but nahs, it doesn't warrant another visit there. T.T Sighs, no wonder we noticed that most of the Malays walked out to the opposite Long John Silver after they scanned the menu at this Malay eatery. We should have known better hmm...

(1-for-1 Starbucks with my new friend)

I'm glad that going for Korea summer school gave me a chance to meet new people. (: I stayed in a Airbnb that time with Vivian's friend, Jiashu, and Jiashu's friend, Regine. So in a way, I gained two friends during my trip there :D

And I will be seeing Regine for 3 days a week because we took 3 same modules in NUS. Yay! Is it I finally have a friend to go lessons with! This was totally unplanned, I just met her during classes. Suddenly, I'm ever more grateful to have embarked on the Korea exchange and get to know Regine, and to know that I wouldn't spend my semester alone and feeling so lonely. Hahahaha! 


Lessons from a tree:
Stand tall. Stand proud.
Go out on a limb, drink lots of water.
Enjoy the view. Remember your roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment