[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 6, 2017

You're a sky full of stars, I'm gonna give you my heart.

(Midnight Runners)

I recently caught this movie called Midnight Runners which is an action comedy film about two Korean National Police University students (acted by Park Seo Jun and Kang Ha-neul) who witnessed a kidnapping.

Authorities and the higher-ups were not able to do anything, so the both of them decided to embark on their own investigation to solve the kidnapping case. The movie was hilarious; my stomach was hurting throughout the entire movie from laughing too much LOL. Yet it was very heartwarming because despite being amateurs, they were both very passionate in their work and dedicated to helping the weak. Shuai! (:

(They looked so awkward here LOL)

Thanks my #SEOUL不下来 clique for asking me out to watch this fantastic movie. It was a tiring week at school, and this movie was a timely reminder to just relax and slow down life. :D

(I miss us)

Hahaha, really glad to make this bunch of awesome friends (Jiashu, Vivian and Regine)! :D Looking forward to our next meetup. Hehes!

(Chococone)

Got a chococone on my way home to celebrate the end of the week (Hahaha, I have no school on Fridays)!


Come lay with me for hours
so we can talk thousands of
nothings which mean millions
of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment