[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 2, 2017

You're a beautiful kind of madness, a misunderstood truth.

Overwhelmed.

So exhausted to the point that you mixed up your midterm dates. LOL, what a joke. Thankfully I noticed it yesterday (one day before the exam), so I still had time to study and prepare for it. T.T

And this morning on the day of the exam, I actually left house without my pencil case. In the end I had to u-turn back home to retrieve it. Gawd.

Updates: I just finished the midterm. It was so confusing!! I cannot understand the questions T.T Regine and I were discussing about our answers and we realised we have quite different interpretations of the questions. Goodness. Dear Dr Jung, will you be on the same wavelength as me??

Prays. This is a freaking 20%, I cannot screw this up.

(Boat Noodle)

Throw back to last week's shoot for NM4883D. Hmm, it was a good day because it was my first time in a LAN shop. And nope, unfortunately I'm not there to play, but there for work sighs. It was a productive day because we shot a lot and I finally got to try my hands on using the camera. Hahaha, so difficult to use but I will try my best! :D

Lydia recommended this Thai restaurant at POMO (wth, I didn't even know such place exist). It is a legit Thailand restaurant (I believe) and their boat noodles is really not bad! :D Shared a bowl with Regine because I had late breakfast and I didn't want to screw up my weight LOLOL. 

(Pizzahut)

There was this other day whereby I went out for lunch with the sister, and we went Pizzahut because she wanted to try their new cheesy 7 Loaded Puff. But sighs, what a disappointment. I hate the puffs actually, the texture is like bolo bun, which is something that I don't like sighs.

(I only like the drink and soup)

What a waste of my $35. Could have been better spent elsewhere.

Speaking of money, I am going to stop buying my MRT concession because I have been a fan of buses recently. LOLOL. (: It really is more convenient to bus home from school LOL. Because there's usually seats HAHAHAHA And I don't have to squeeze with the rest of the NUS population. Hmmm.


We are the descendants
of the wild women you forgot.
We are the stories you taught
would never be taught.
They should have checked the ashes
of what they burned alive.
Because it takes a single wild ember
to bring the whole wildfire to life.

1 comment:

  1. Bus home from school?!?!? You can bus home ah?? I thought the bus will reach clementi only. Then you still have to train home right?

    ReplyDelete