[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

All she ever wanted was magic; the kind she could finally believe in.

Busy days are just starting.

I had midterms last week for three days (Monday to Wednesday) consecutively. I was wrecked by the papers/professors, but I only have myself to blame for not studying hard enough (ie. did not read the textbooks) sighs.

Thursday. I reached school at 8.30am to edit my project video. I was so hardworking that I slept at 3am the night before trying to analyze and restructure the video outline. It was so tiring but I managed to drag my exhausted body to the badminton courts for a 2h game session with Dewei, Jamie and Licheng. Barely finished my Subway lunch in 15 minutes (sorry I eat slow) before I rushed for a tutorial, followed by a tuition session afterwards. What a rush.

Friday. Nearly was late for a client meeting because I overslept, what even. I slept for 11 hours. T.T There seemed to be more work to do after the meeting, noooo. Afterwards, I joined the rest of the group members for lunch at Salmon Samurai.

(Glorious bowl of salmon mentaiko)

Didn't know there was such a good place in Tanjong Pagar! No regrets for travelling all the way down so early in the morning. It was so delicious, I wished I knew about this place earlier. $10.90 for the bowl with onsen egg ohyeahs!

Rushed for MINDEF Career Networking session afterwards. I was so nervous because I was going alone and it was my very first networking session ever so I don't know what to expect? Thankfully, it went well! My entire table was filled with people who don't know each other, so we were able to interact and network.

It was not bad because everyone was so friendly. The tea session was informative and gave me huge insights. The food was good because they even served smoked salmon! 

(Dinner at Genki Sushi with Vivian)

Salmon overload for the day. Hahaha! My third meal with salmon for the day. Gosh. Finally meeting this shit Vivian after so long, and we were back at Genki because the both of us were too poor for Itacho. Noooo. But okay, Genki was good too! 

(The rubbish girl demanded for dessert)

Trying a new flavour - cheesecake which tasted not bad! Hehehes. (: Reminiscing our days at Korea when the shop started playing familar Korean songs. LOL.

What a wonderful day.


Keep love in yout heart.
A life without love is a
Sunless garden where
The flowers are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment