[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 13, 2017

People who talk less frequently notice more.

Was discussing about job prospects with the groupmates and gosh, they made me so nervous about not being able to find employment T.T Technically I still have one more year to graduation, but sighs the nearer the day comes, the more fearful I get.

Feeling so lost, really. It seems as though there wasn't really a right answer to all the questions I have, like how long in advance should I start applying for jobs, or how much salary should I ask for etc. I don't even know what industry do I want to get into. T.T I'm indeed a little lost sheep.

Suddenly my future looks bleak.

(Ice Lemon Tea)

Dragged the family to Ichibanya for dinner because I was craving for some Japanese curry. And to be honest, I don't think it is really worth the price. The drink is really small ah?!

(Seafood Curry)

This looks so pathetic. You can actually taste the seafood, but they are cut into so small pieces that it looked invisible. LOL. Okay luh, but I wouldn't order it again in the future.

(This one gets too jelat after a while)

Is jelat the correct word use? But anyways, I was so sick of the chicken cutlet halfway, that I just totally give up. T.T Fried things and me really don't match.

(Ice cream desserts)

Happiness is when you realized the set meal comes with a scoop of ice cream. But awkwardness is when you paid and walked out of the restaurant only to have the waitress shout at you and make you come back for the ice cream.

(Yogurt Berry Shaved Ice)

And when you decide that ice cream is not fat enough, you thought you could eat this for dessert. But sighs, should have just stick to Mango Shaved Ice. Gosh. Why are we feeling adventurous that day and wanted to try new flavours?! This is at the Taiwanese shaved ice dessert shop located at Westgate by the way.

(Sticky Wings)

Sorry for the ugly photo because my family didn't allow me to take photos until they finish eating. T.T This was the new eatery that replaced 4 Fingers at Westgate. But what for, seriously. The concept and everything is the same lehs?! Even the food taste similar.

We ordered 3 wings each and it was not bad! But personally, I prefer 4 Fingers. LOL. Anyways, I went on their first day of opening, and they were having some promotion for it. $1 per piece! What a steal! 

Word of caution: the spicy one is no joke. Even my mum thinks is spicy, means it really is spicy. T.T


You are beauty and
strength all wrapped up
into one exquisite being.
Never forget that, and never
Allow anyone to convince you
otherwise.

2 comments: