[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 23, 2017

She began to measure herself in contentment and laughter.

Happy birthday to the best friend with the most beautiful heart! πŸ˜Š

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like her only come once in a lifetime. Thanks for coming into my life 9 years ago. Can't believe we have known each other for so long?! To be honest, I didn't even think we can click initially. Our personalities and thinking are so different, I thought we would clash LOL. I still remember that after the streaming exercise in secondary one, I was forced to separate from the rest of my clique and have to join her clique because I don't know anyone else in the new class. Thanks for accepting me then, and thanks for keeping this friendship alive. They say that friendships that sustain for more than 7 years will last for a lifetime. So she is stuck with me for life, LOL!


(Check out my summer school vlog if you haven't!)

Didn't have a proper recent photo with Hui Qi because we always forgot to take pictures together when we go out T.T But here's the link to my Korea Summer School vlog that featured my bestie hehes! I was reminiscing the times in Korea as I watched the video again. Reasons why I love making vlogs, it really help to keep the memories fresh yeahs!

(ε°η¬ΌεŒ…)

21st birthdays are a great deal, but I'm sorry I didn't do enough for her. We should have went out to have fun or go somewhere nice for dates, but my commitments are sucking life out of me. T.T Only managed to meet her for a dinner, but at least I brought her to eat her favourite ε°η¬ΌεŒ…! The queue at Ding Tai Fung @ JEM was so insane, we queued for close to an hour?! But okay, we are willing to do anything just to eat these yummy little things!

(ηΊ’ζ²ΉζŠ„ζ‰‹)

These dumplings are the bomb; they are so much nicer than the ones at Paradise Dynasty eh! Over dinner, we were just chatting about the girls' topics. LOL. About school, about work, about boys, about life in general. We reminisce about the past, going back to our secondary and JC days. We really come a long way omg.

(θ›‹η‚’ι₯­)

We got one plate of plain fried rice each because we don't want to over order and end up wasting food. My appetite has been much smaller since I came back from Korea, hahaha. I guess it is a good thing. :D I need to watch out for my waistline.

Thanks Hui Qi for being such a gem, for being the best friend you can be. Happy birthday babe! πŸ’• 


Sometimes it is the smallest thing
that saves us: the weather growing cold,
a child's smile, and a cup of excellent coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment