[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

True friends grow separately without growing apart.

I was recently addicted to this NESCAFE coffee. Put it in the fridge, and you are good to go. (: Hahaha, why nobody ever tell me that this is so fabulous?!

(NESCAFE Coffee)

NUS is so horrible to close down Utown's Koufu. They will be closed for renovation works all the way till January 2018. No... Where do I get my iced teh cino fix in the meantime?! Walao, Foodclique doesn't sell it. Zzz.

Anyways, I was caught in the train breakdown the other day when I went to visit the grandparents. So I ended up taking a longer route and reached home two hours later when I usually only take one hour here, zzz.

Sighs, I wonder how the water even got in the MRT tunnel T.T But kudos to those who worked overnight to solve the problem. It was a big problem because it would have been best to close down the MRT and solve the root problem, but there would be too many inconveniences without MRT. T.T Sighs, life is never easy.

But anyways, since I'm stuck at the North, we went to try this eatery called Thailily recommended by my relatives. It is located beside Braddell MRT.

(Kang Kong)

A different cooking style from the usual sambal kangkong which I always eat. This one is not bad, but kangkong will always taste better when cooked with sambal. Anyone else agrees?? :D

(Minced pork with basil leaves)

This is the bomb guys :D 

(Pad Thai)

It has been long since I last tasted delicious pad thai, but unfortunately, I experienced yet another round of disappointment with this dish. The taste is not there yet though x.x But they are really generous with their seafood though, check out that gigantic squid! :D

(Green Chicken Curry)

This dish must order! It wasn't too spicy which is good for people like me who cannot take spicy. LOL #weak They have many chicken chunks also, so it is worthwhile for the money! Good to share.

(Tapioca)

This is another disappointing dish. I preferred the ones at Bali Thai though! I'm not sure if they still have tapioca there because it has been 'decades' since I last went there.

The bill comes up to $30 for three pax which I felt was very reasonable. The servings are quite generous so the meal was filling. However, there are some hits and misses. 80% recommended! By the way, most of the people there ordered their fish, so I reckoned the fish should taste amazing. (:

Also, a shoutout to all the university students out there! It's already Week 10 now (at least in NUS), the semester is coming to an end soon, so persevere and keep going! Good luck! I just need to survive 3 more psychology tutorials before reading week. LOL. That's my motivation HAHAHA Jialat.


You evoke this happiness
I just can't explain.
By embedding your love
Where I once felt pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment