[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 28, 2017

So many broken children living in grown bodies mimicking adult lives.

My first baby is up! 😊


Professional Gaming: A Viable Career Option?

In a pragmatic society like Singapore, gamers are often being stigmatized. However, the eSports industry in Singapore is slowing gaining recognition with the increasing support from the Government and various organizations, so we thought that it would be an interesting topic to cover.

Hahaha, we finally submitted this News Featurette last week after grueling hours in the editing room. This is only worth 15%, say what?!? Please watch it guys, we really spent a lot of effort on this. Our blood, sweat and tears. Hahaha!

Thanks for the wonderful group mates for being so proactive, hehehes :D Anyways, while editing this video, I am suddenly reminded of my half-edited summer school vlog. LOL, gosh. I should really stop procrastinating. How many months have it been already since I come back from summer school?!


I am insecure, raw, imperfect, yet strong.
I am all of these things thanks to the things
that broke me and the things that put me together.

1 comment: