[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 30, 2017

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who keep you grounded, and those who weigh you down.

Three weeks into my part-time internship and I was already feeling the shagness. Sometimes I question my life decisions, why did I even take up this internship when I'm studying full-time in NUS. Moreover, I'm not even underloading - I'm taking the average workload in school. LOL. My exhaustion, I brought it upon myself yeahs. T.T But then again, being busy gives me the false impression that I'm productive. LOLOL. The feeling feels so good.

(Parmesan Garlic Fries)

Throwback to my first lunch with the colleagues. They brought me to this atas cafe called Wine Mansion located at Outram Park. The walk from the MRT was so complicated that I have no idea how to go there again without the help of Google maps. LOL. Anyways, we wanted to get truffle fries initially but cries, they changed their menu so there's no truffles fries anymore. We ordered parmesan garlic fries instead and it tasted superb as well! The portion is so generous, gosh.

(Shashukha)

This is a dish of beef gravy, eggs and bread. Quite interesting yeahs?! It is scrumptious too! I'm quite happy that my colleagues can all take beef, LOLOL. Anyways, I swear the whole group of us was being quite 'suagu' because we kept asking the waiter questions. To be honest, the menu looked alien to me because I cannot understand what are the dishes half the time. I mean, how would I know what's this 'shashukha' rights? I went to google, and I realized that it is of Tunisian origin, and it quite a popular dish in Middle East and North Africa. #interestingfacts

(Beef Kebab)

This is the main highlight of the day! I ordered beef kebab, but regretted instantly because the beef was quite overcooked. Should have stick to the chicken instead, it is more tender. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the dish. The portion they gave was so huge that I only managed to finish the entire beef kebab, half the rice and a few mouthfuls of salad. LOL. My colleagues looked at my speed of eating and went "I'm sure you cannot finish". Hahas, yeahs I really cannot finish. Gosh. This is too much.

The cafe is actually not bad yeahs. I only paid $15 in total for everything, and I was seriously stuffed to death. I had a food coma after that, so I kept dozing off at my work table. LOL, oops. #exposed

Anyways, thanks for recommending such an interesting place! It was quite cheap considering the quality of the food (and it is a cafe LOL), and they specializes in wine. I don't know how to drink wine luh. T.T


She's desperate for more dreaming,
more feeling, more giving, more loving.
She is in need of more Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment