[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.


(Ripped from omswami.com)

Emptiness.

It is a feeling that you get when your life is in a mess. It is a feeling that you get when everything you do just boils down to nothing. It is a feeling that you get when you lost everything all of a sudden. All at once.

They say challenges make you tough. But I'm so sick of fending off everything life throws at me.

The feeling of inferiority, the feeling of hopelessness, the feeling of being useless and worthless. It just keeps getting back to me. I really did try my best, I really did. And I'm tired already.

Emptiness.

It is the lack of meaning and purpose in life.

At times like this, I really yearn for some company.


But every time you hurt me the less I cry
And every time you leave me the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out the less I love you
Baby we don't stand a chance
It's sad but it's true

1 comment: