[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Romance doesn't need to be expensive, it just needs to be sentimental.

Happiness is when you ended late at 10pm in school, and your groupmate has a car to drive you to Clementi MRT. LOL, at least I get to save some time from travelling. :D Cheap thrills.

(Four Seasons Ramen)

Headed to Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons a few weeks back to celebrate Clement's birthday. Didn't know what to gift him, so I decided to just treat him to a meal. Hahaha, (: Paying for a meal is always the easiest gift to get rights!

Located at Bugis Village, the restaurant featured a seasonal menu that comprises four climatic seasons, namely Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. I thought that this was a quite interesting concept. I went for the autumn one, whilst he ordered the summer one. The summer one was super spicy, so don't even bother with it if you cannot take spicy food, like me. LOL!

Verdict: I thought the autumn flavor was quite meh. They have plenty of mushrooms, but I didn't feel like the mushrooms can go well with ramen. Perhaps I should have trusted my instinct to go with the spring one instead. Hmmm... 

(Bingsu)

Satisfied our bingsu cravings once again with this chocolate banana bingsu! It was a nice chat over dessert. I think we stayed there an hour plus, before I decided that it was too late and I had to get home. LOL, thanks Clement for the day! (:

(Chicken)

Throwback to lunch with Regine at Hwangs a few weeks back. Glad to have a lunch buddy for two days a week this semester. I'm contented (: Finally visiting Hwangs again, and satisfying our Korean food cravings ever since our return from Korea. To be honest, this dish is like a faux?! I could not manage to find this in Korea itself lehs. Except during the times I went for BBQ. Omg?! 


Sometimes the strongest people
Are the ones who love beyond
All faults, cry behind closed doors
And fight battles that nobody 
Knows about.

No comments:

Post a Comment