[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Recently, I have been spending too much time with my NM4883D groupmates. LOL, gosh. We meet for shoot, discussion or editing every other day T.T I really cannot wait to kiss goodbye to NM4883D - not that I don't like spending time with my groupmates, it's just that this module is too taxing x.x

(So fluffy!)

This looks like the lion dog that I have always wanted! We were at SMU filming our Voxpop the other day and there was some dog carnival going on. So there were like hundreds of dogs and their owners gathered at this huge tentage hahahaha. It was kinda... scary? LOL. 

(Game Start 2017)

We also headed down to this gaming convention for yet another shoot. Not a fan of online gaming, so I wasn't very keen to pay for the entrance tickets zzz. Gosh, I should have dress up as something because they offered cosplayers free entry. I even saw someone wearing their Pikachu onesie, like that also can?!? 

(Driving game)

This looked like something that will appear from the arcade, LOL! The design, lighting and atmosphere were damn good, 10/10. (:

(Cosplayer gaming)

The venue was quite dark, and we were so afraid that the dim lighting will affect the quality of our footages. But thankfully it turned out fine?! Gosh, but we met with a lot of damn audio issues while editing. Why like that?! Last week after we presented our video in class, our professor said it was a serious issue and so we will be marked down. Sighs. T.T

Life moves on, so stay tune for our next project!


I am terribly sorry if you
don't like my harsh honesty.
But I didn't like your
sugar-coated bullshit either.

No comments:

Post a Comment