[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

But darling, just kiss me slow. Your heart is all I own.

Back at Saizeriya for dinner to celebrate Moehan's birthday! (: It was a super simple birthday celebration with no cake LOL But okay we were not that heartless, we bought presents for him luh. It felt great to be hanging out with the JC clique - Moehan, Weina and Amanda - once again. Hahaha our conversations were never ending (:

(Black Pepper Chicken Spaghetti)

(Matcha Bingsu)

Stepped back into the cheap bingsu place located at JCube. Everything is still the same except that it is no longer as cheap? LOL, I think they raised prices. T.T In this case, I rather eat bingsu from other bingsu parlours, because it is not even nice. Geeez!

On a separate occasaion, I went all the way to Marina Square for dinner with the family. Settled on Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh cause it was one of the cheaper food in the vicinity LOL. Bak Kut Teh is a dish loved by most Singaporeans. It is traditionally prepared by boiling pork ribs, pepper and other herbs for long hours. I love eating this during cold weather because it really helps to warm the tummy!

(Yummy!)

(Pork liver that only my mama loves)

(I always take a liking to the vegetables sold in Bak Kut Teh restaurants)

(Pig Trotters)

(Prawn Rolls?)

(You Tiao)

There are many famous Bak Kut Teh stores in Singapore. This is my first time at Rong Hua, and even though I think it still taste great, I feel that there are better bak kut teh restaurants out there, such as Song Fa and Old Street! This is my personal preference! What do y'all think?


So you think you can tell
Heaven from hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment