[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, January 19, 2018

Spend time with yourself. It'll be your greatest gift to yourself.

Another week at SMU, another episode of embarrassing moment. LOL, this time round I forgot to keep my namecard and left it on the table for a good whole 4 hours. I believe there's a next class, and LOL I didn't notice I left it there until I need it again for my next lesson. Blur yanqi strikes again hmmm.

Anyways, allow me to rant a bit. I was so, so freaking tired today. It was just Week 1 at NUS, but it seemed like Week 4 already wth. I already started my campaign project two weeks ago. And it was so terrible - we didn't expect to face so many challenges. I really feel like dropping the module (why the fck did I overload somemore). Sighs. Sometimes I realised I really like to dig my own grave.

It was exceptionally tiring because I had to run around so many places, between SMU and NUS especially. I purposely arranged it such that I only need to attend lessons at one school at one place. But how come I still need to travel between the two schools ah?!!

And I'm suppose to only have three days of school this week. But how come I ended up needing to return to school for six days this week?!? Arghs. I cannot deal.

(Xiao Long Bao)

(Zha Jiang Mian)

(Fried Rice)

(Dumplings)

(Red bean pancakes)

Throwback to dinner at Paradise Dynasty the other day. Ahh my favourite xiao long baos. Just recalled that during my Taiwan trip, I went to their main Ding Tai Fung for dinner and the queue was freaking insane. Guess who waited 2.5h for her turn?? Lucky there was other food places nearby, so we went for more eating during the 2.5h. LOLOL!! No wonder I come back so fat.


Some say materialistic,
I say appreciation
for the big, for the small,
for what was, for what is,
for what still awaits for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment