[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, January 11, 2018

I have been bathed in your depth of love, but now I drown in my sea of thoughts.

(Ahma Cake)

This was highly recommended by many of my friends, so I decided that I have to try it at least once. Is it good? Well, I finished the entire cake by myself within a few hours. It was strangely addictive LOL!!

I was late for my lesson at SMU yesterday, because it was raining heavily and my bus was late (excuses, I actually woke up later than usual LOL). Oh speaking of bus, I'm so happy that there's direct bus from my home to school! :D

Anyways, it was another day of culture shock. The Professor was asking for volunteers to do individual presentations, and by NUS' standards, it would be silence until the Professor picked someone. However, the game changes in SMU. PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENTHUSIASTICALLY VOLUNTEERED TO PRESENT. Oh wow, I guess I have a lot to learn.

Fatiha brought me to the library this time. It was so grand, unlike NUS. I'm actually loving SMU environment, somehow it feels therapeutic to study there. (: And my long bus ride to SMU also strangely feels very therapeutic. Hahahaha! I'm loving it!

So Fatiha left first because she had lessons after that. I was left alone in the library, but not for long, because I was meeting Huiqi shortly after. Then another embarrassing moment happened. T.T I couldn't find my way to Plaza Singapura from the library, so I walked back to my school. As I was making my way to the mall from my school, I actually had to walk past the library. Wth, did I just spend 20 minutes walking back to the same place???

Somebody save this direction idiot please. T.T

(Salmon Truffle Udon)

Itacho Sushi with Hui Qi after our KTV session. I love the fact that my school is so near to Teoheng! (: Thanks Hui Qi for coming down all the way to find me.

Anyways, I ordered this bowl of salmon truffle Udon because they had a promotion for it, so it's only $7! I thought it was weird initially because I couldn't imagine salmon with udon, much less truffle with udon. LOL, but it turns out amazing as usual. Itacho, you have done this right. (:

(Salmon, salmon, salmon)

What's Itacho without salmon! These salmon sushi taste damn delicious hahaha! (: I controlled myself from overordering this time round. This was my first Itacho experience that's not with Vivian, and my first Itacho experience that didn't burn a hole in my pocket. Much be Vivian's fault that I'm always spending my entire fortune at Itacho tsktsk.


In the dark times
Will there also be singing?
Yes, there will also be singing
about the dark times.

No comments:

Post a Comment