[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, March 29, 2018

As I fall deeper in love with existence, with reality, with the universe; I fall deeper in love with myself.

Happy 18th birthday!
It's the birthday of my beloved sister!

The fact that you have grown so much kept me thinking how much I have aged. T.T I am so proud of you, really. Thanks for helping me achieve things that I could not. A Levels is in a few months' time, so continue working hard, and give your best! 

(Secret Recipe)

(Candles so bright)

(Close-up view)

(Chocolate banana cake with fresh bananas)

The sister demanded this expensive cake, but okay since this is her 18th birthday, I shall be nice. For my future records, this cake costs $53.40 (including GST). And yes, there was even GST charged okay. Wth. The service very dubious also - I dialed the hotline to order the cake but the lady who was taking my order was super blur, and I even need to prompt her omg.

They did the lettering on the spot within minutes. I am quite impressed, LOL! Overall rating for the cake is 10/10, I really love it! To my surprise, it is totally not sweet at all. It isn't creamy, and I don't find it jelat either after devouring one whole big slice. The bananas used were also fresh! 

(My Thai Pot)

No fancy dinner, because the mother went to extract wisdom tooth so she cannot eat much. LOL! She then suggested heading to this place located at a hawker center in Bukit Panjang. You guys can check out their Facebook link here. I didn't think well of the restaurant initially since it was located at hawker center, but it turned out that I was wrong. The food is insanely nice LOL. But if you cannot take spicy (like me), ask them to make it less spicy! The green curry and tom yum soup were strangely addicted but they were just so spicy omg. Quite shiok though!


A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me
might end up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment