[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The most powerful thing is realizing you've healed. The most beautiful thing is realizing you've grown.

(Open Mic Session)

Picture taken after our open mic session :D We went for a pitching session in order to get some funds for our campaign (because we were poor as hell, and we needed to get funding somewhere). LOL, but good news, we managed to get some funding!! I am really grateful for everything.

The open mic session also allowed us to interact with the other participants, and to my dismay, I realized that majority of them were from secondary school! :O These kids were so young yet they were also planning to execute campaigns. To be honest, some of their projects were nationwide scale and mine was only at the university-level). T.T

What was I doing during those days? I guess just playing and fooling around, T.T I'm really super impressed by them. They were mature, and truly possess the young change maker mindset. :D Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to see their work take flight!

(Kimchi Fried Rice)

Throwback to dinner at Masizzim Restaurant with Vivian Ng two weeks ago. It was a Korean restaurant, and I'm so excited to relieve those memories from my Korea exchange! :D

Their fried rice taste different from the normal fried rice, but it is really delicious! Besides, they offer free flow of side dishes and they taste great as well! We kept asking for refills x.x Such greedy pigs, tsktsk.

(Bibim naengmyeon)

Give this dish a pass. It was super not worth it. The only good thing about it is that it was not super spicy, so I could still take it. LOL! But next time, I think I might give their pancakes a try! The table next to mine ordered it, and it looks legit hehes!

(Egg roll)

Egg roll recommended by Vivian was indeed tasty! (: There was cheese inside the egg roll, and coupled with honey mustard sauce, the dish was really to die-for. But it gets jelat after a while, so best is to share it!


Some days, I can conquer
the world; other days,
it takes me three hours to
convince myself to bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment