[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Don't seek love, just to be in love.

This week was relatively chill with only one presentation and two-day campaign outreach event spanning three faculties in NUS. I'm a proud mama of our campaign because we exceeded our expected turn-up rates! :D All these couldn't have been accomplished without the help of my teammates, Bernice and Cassandra, and the secret fourth man, Amanda Seah Pei Yu!

Omg I'm really super thankful to her. She spent like hours helping out at the event so we can faster finish and go home. <3 This is the moment when I felt that I am the richest person on Earth, because I have something that most people don't have - genuine friendship.

Which friend would give their time and their all to help out even though they don't gain anything from the project??? The answer is Amanda Seah. Really, really grateful to her and appreciative for her efforts. <3 True friends.

(Umi Sushi)

(Side dish: Tamago)

I'm back to Raffles Place, dining at Umi sushi by myself before heading down to Korea Tourism Organisation for some talk. I wonder if Amanda still remembers this stall because we ate there once before going to work for our events job.

I had such a poor impression of Korea Tourism Organisation. I went for the Jeju trip planning that they organised recently, and the speaker promised to send us the slides so I didn't take down much notes because I write very slow. And I didn't manage to take photos as well because my phone battery died T.T

Then now they are telling me that they will not / don't want to send us the slides. Goodness, don't promise something that you cannot deliver please. Damn angsty. So someone please tell me what's the point of me heading all the way down to Raffles??? 

(Turkey Bacon Aglio)

(Cheesy Crumble Chicken Ham Pasta)

Anyways, the sister ended her blocks this week - so we decided to dine out to celebrate. I really love sisters' time like this. (: And I love student meals. Hehehes.


Better wait years for the 
right person than wait years
for the right love from
the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment