[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, April 13, 2018

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

(Goodbye shoes, you have served me well)

I really like Nike's Airmax LOL. I literally bounced my way around when I'm donning this pair of shoes! Okay it was an exaggeration, but that was how much I love this pair of shoes hahahas! :D But okay, it stuck to me for five years already, time for a change. I got my new PUMA kicks from some outlet store at Hong Kong when I travelled there with Amanda and Weina! I'm excited that I can finally wear them hehes. ðŸ˜Š

(Dinner with the family)

Last weekend with the family. I love how we always spend time together as a family. I recently talked to a friend and we were talking about our families. And it just suddenly dawned on me that I'm actually really very blessed to have such a close-knitted family, and that I should cherish them more. Random late night thoughts, hahaha! (:

So anyways, I was out with the family for dinner. It was quite late when we reached and we were famished. Everywhere was freaking crowded. Okay, it was Jurong Point, what's new. We popped by a random store that sell overpriced noodles. LOL, life. Major regrets because the food was quite mediocre yet expensive.

(Claypot Bee Tai Bak)

I think the one that I ate with JJ was so much nicer. I ate this with him at SGMY restaurant located at Yishun's Former Old Bottle Tree Park.

(Lychee Ice Cream)

Also, I think I ate too many McDonald's ice cream in my life. Poor girl here can only afford to eat Macs ice cream. LOL, I kept finding pictures of their ice cream in my phone gallery. They were taken at different dates with (almost) similar angles LOL. Their Thai Milk Tea ice cream tastes good too! :D


You will have the opportunity
to meet someone that you've
longed to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment