[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, April 12, 2018

You be my glass of wine, I'll be your shot of whiskey.

Day out with JJ.
We met after my lessons at SMU. One perk of SMU is that it is located at the city area so it is quite convenient to travel everywhere (: Hehes! 

(District Sushi's Chirashi)

I love this. And it is relatively cheap too! JJ found this restaurant online with super great reviews, and indeed it is true to the reviews hahaha! (: The only drawback is that it is quite far LOL. It is located at Sunshine Plaza, and I was walking over from Lee Kong Chian School of Business. I died walking. So hot, and so far. Tsktsk. But it was super worth it LOL!

(MonstaX)

Then we made our way to Plaza Singapura and guess what we saw! A huge crowd waiting for the South Korean boyband group MonstaX! I think there was a fanmeet or something, but I ain't no fan LOL. Oops. As the time passed, the crowd became bigger T.T In the end, we quickly ran away to avoid the crowd.

(National Museum of Singapore)

Brought JJ to the National Museum of Singapore because he hasn't been there. Hahaha wtf, no culture lehs!! LOL Okay kidding, I also go there take photos only instead of appreciating the arts. LOL.

Dragged him to my current favourite place in the museum - Glass Rotunda. I really love the digital art installations by teamLab, they are just so talented with their technology. We walked through the virtual rainforest, Story of the Forest, which is filled with animals and flowers. It was surprisingly quite therapeutic. We just lie down under the flowers talking about our lives. It felt nice.

(Augmented Reality)

(I touched it!)

(Doing things that I will never do in real life)

We came across a Digital Showcase thereafter. It features different projects, which includes Virtual Reality, micro-CT scanning technology, innovative optical systems and Augmented Reality. It is quite amazing to see how the museum is integrating culture and digital technology to redefine these arts and heritage.


I am homesick for a place
I am not sure even exists.
One where my heart is full.
My body loved. And
My soul understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment