[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, April 2, 2018

Joy delights in joy.

On a side note, the semester is really ending, and I am having mixed feelings. This is the last week of school over at SMU. A wave of melancholy hit me hard because I really enjoyed my time at SMU sighs. Then again, I wanted my time at NUS to faster end. LOL, cannot deal with it anymore sighs.

(Ripped from Pinterest)

Since the semester is ending, let me recommend you guys this damn hilarious Korean variety show called New Journey to the West. It is travel reality show that features Lee Seunggi, Kang Hodong, Eun Jiwon, Lee Suguen, Ahn Jaehyun, Kyuhyun and Song Mino (there was a member change at some point, so the members might not appear on all the 4 seasons). The members have to each take up the role of one character from the classic Chinese novel called Journey to the West (duh), and they will play games with food at stake whilst travelling. It was super funny, and I really love the show even though I hate Kang Hodong because he is forever shouting and being damn noisy T.T

(Ripped from Asia Grup)

So they are holding dragon balls in their hands, which will be given to them once they completed some tasks successfully. When they collected a certain number of dragon balls, they can each get their wish fulfilled! Their wishes legit get fulfilled - in one of the season I forgot which, Mino said that he wanted to film his band group WINNER on a 'Youth over Flowers' reality show, and the wish really materialised. :D I thought it was quite an innovative variety show format. Hehehes!

(Hotplate Tofu)

(Lemon Chicken)

(Vegetable)

(Pandan Chicken and more vegetables)

(Fish slices)

Had cravings for tzechar so we were back to West Coz, a restaurant located at Yew Tee Point. It was a halal restaurant so they don't serve pork. The food was freaking expensive for that small portion, sighs. Costs of living in Singapore really super expensive ehs, help. Everything raise price, but why the salary never rise ah?


We never know how high we are
till we are called to rise;
And then, if we are true to plan,
our saturns touch the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment