[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, June 8, 2018

I'm poetry, complicated but simply stated.

McDonalds.

This is a weird topic as a blogpost, but I guess I ate too much Macs recently to even blog about it hahaha! :D I'm not a fan of fast food, but Macs is still my favourite of them all! I especially love their hotcakes with sausages, best complemented with iced milo. I recently tried the BBQ beef with egg burger as well, and I conclude that it is the nicest $5 value dollar meal in the entire menu.

(It looks damn fake in this advertisement LOL)

They launched the Hokkaido Salmon Burger recently too. It was highly raved, but it was to my disappointment. It just tasted ... average sighs. I was too excited to bite into the burger that I forgot to take a photo of it LOL. It costed me $8.30 with seaweed shaker fries. Well, at least the shaker fries taste nice. *comforts myself*

(Hokkaido Salmon Burger)

Currently, they are selling matcha ice cream. The price increased to $1.10 now, it sucks but I think the matcha flavor is not bad. It isn't fantastic but at least it wasn't sweet, and it was still the cheapest option so hahahaha! 

(Matcha Ice Cream)

Also two months back, Macs promoted their Fish and Fries and Sweet Chili Fish Burger. I thought it was quite interesting that Macs is selling fish and chips, so I went to get the meal to share it with the grandmother. Guess what?

(Expectations)

vs

(Reality)

Disclaimer: There are supposed to be two slices of fish and more fries. My grandmother ate the other portion. But still, it looks too pathetic for me to even pay $7.90 for it. LOL geeez. T.T Disappointing.

(Chocolate Pies)

(More chocolate pies)

Their chocolate pies were quite worth it though! I snagged it on the second day of launch, but I only managed to eat once?! I wanted to go for another round, but it was sold out totally and Macs never restocked them.... $1.40 is quite reasonable for the pie. It is also not very sweet, much to my liking!


These headlights they just wanna
fade off into the night.
But if they're half as stubborn as me
They'll just keep on shining bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment