[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Love's a little messy and you are too.

Week 5 Internship

I think I have found my calling in life. I may be complaining a lot, but I really enjoy my job. I like the tasks that I'm doing right now, except that it is still too fast-paced. I'm still learning how to adapt. But yeahs, there were many things to do and it leaves me a headache almost everyday, and it doesn't help that I'm sick for the entire week and I'm on medicine so I'm constantly drowsy. And my supervisor loves giving me urgent tasks last minute which I really hate it a lot. But I guess this shall be the pre-empt to my working life? 😅 Positivity.

(Aloha Poke)

Backlog, backlog. So that day, I met Amanda for dinner after work and she had a craving for poke bowl. It was expensive but I relented and decided to splurge a little and indulge myself in this tasty bowl of goodness! (: Aloha Poke was not bad and the servings were fine, so I'm pretty happy that day.

(Bingsu)

So happy that we went for desserts and we were such direction idiots that even with Google maps, we were still lost. We simply could not find our way around to Nunsongyee. LOL, we ordered the cheesecake bingsu and I love it!

It was a good meetup where we just talk about anything and everything under the sun, like those good old times. Too bad university suck us dry, and even though we were studying in the same university, same faculty even, we seldom meetup during school time?! LOL. Sighs of adulting.

(Salted Egg Chicken)

On a separate occasion, I met up with Shi Wei for dinner at Chargrill Western! First time at the restaurant, and it feels good because I like checking out new eating places. The prices here are comparable to Astons, but I feel that Astons still win hands down LOL. So anyways, he ordered the Salted Egg chicken whilst I ordered their signature chargrilled chicken.

(Chargrilled Chicken)

Yes, I'm just typical. The food that I ordered also very typical LOL. And we ordered cheese fries also! As much as I love cheese fries, it really was fries overdose because we didn't realize that our main courses already came with fries. LOL. Okay, joke.

(Love dem cheese fries)

We walked around Northpoint City and grabbed Share Tea in the end cause I'm too thirsty. It was nice meeting him after five years LOLOL. Didn't thought I will be meeting him after JC ended, but I guess maturity comes with age and I learnt to cherish friendships more now.

(Hot pink balloon)

Phototaking with my sister's helium balloon which she received as a CCA farewell gift. Must make use of this phototaking opportunity LOL. The lighting sucks and I'm too lazy to do any post-processing so yup, here's the photo in its original state.


But here I am an open book
Turn the page it's all the rage
Get a look on the inside
Oh what you get is what you see
Baby you hold the key
To the diary of me

No comments:

Post a Comment