[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

You are the architect of your own happiness.

June: the month of happiness.

I really love June because of all the promotions, it just makes me crazy and I constantly have the urge to shop and spend money. T.T But I need to stop - my pay is not even credited in yet!? 

(BOOST)

Last Saturday we decided to head to town to chill and relax after a long and hectic day. This long and hectic day story will be kept for the next post, LOL. I'm all about positivity today, so let's keep to it. So anyways, we were at Somerset, and you know the dining at town is always not a wise choice. But being the typical cheapskates, we managed to settle dinner for $10 per pax! :D

The next question, how? LOL we didn't go hungry or anything. In fact, we ate good food. LOL. I really love promotions HAHAHAHA. Piss, BOOST is having a discount, and their medium drinks cost only $3 now (you save $1.50), LOL! Cheap thrills, and I really like their drinks!

(Jjimdak)

Thanks to Bernice who told me about this 50% promotion deal, my family and I got to indulge in a plate of goodness! The Jjimdak (read: Korean braised chicken) that I had at Korea definitely wins Chir Chir hands down, but honestly speaking I like Chir Chir's version also! The queue was insane because the promotion is only valid for a few days, and I queued for close to 45 minutes even though I started at 7pm. T.T

(Cheese and Topoki)

Yums, I super super love the cheese! It was my first time at Chir Chir, but the food suits my palates! And thanks to the promotions, we paid only $25 for three pax, including GST and service charge. Cheap thrills again! :D Let me know if you know of other promotions! Sharing is caring! Hehes.


Tonight I'll hold what could be right
Tomorrow I'll pretend to find and
Put it all behind me
Wake up and find that I have finally found
A new life in my soul
And find that I know how to let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment