[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You always try to see yourself through the eyes of someone else.

(Ripped from chibird.tumblr.com)

Things that I did for my last weekend:
1) Two driving lessons
2) GES1003 Project Meeting
3) Visit grandparents

These are enough to keep me occupied for the entire long weekend that I didn't have time to sit down at my table to study. Zzz.

However, I was pretty glad that I made time to visit my grandparents after so long of not seeing them. I miss the old days where I see them everyday (more than I see my parents). This time I went back, I felt that they had aged alot, but I still wish them to be in good health forever.

Bought my grandma's favourite Laksa for her even though she is prohibited from eating it. Hahahahas, some rules are meant to be broken once in a blue moon. We should enjoy life, you see! :D

Went for two driving lessons over the weekend, and I realised how sucky I am. Third lesson already, but I'm still learning to turn. :/ Omg, I really have no sense for driving. Why must they even have kerb there to let me hit T.T Bangwall much.

Visited the National Library @ Bugis for my project meeting (and I met Richmond for the first time since he skipped two meetings before that). Was feeling a little frustrated because Bugis is freaking far (why can't we meet in school / somewhere near school). Was even more annoyed when they decided to change the direction of the project, and this also meant that I have to start redo my previous work and start from scratch again. Omg bangwall again.

Anyways, throwback to some visuals of my dinner a few weekends ago. :DD It has been a long time since you see pictures of food on my blog. Hahahahas!

(Some coolers)

(Cream of mushroom soup)

(Favourite beef lasagna)

(Laksa-flavoured pizza)

(Aglio Olio)

And my comments: don't ever try the Laksa pizza. LOLOL, it is just. Weird. T.T

And that day I am just hungry so I ordered more. I don't usually eat so much one hahahahas! Really!


Sirens are screaming,
But I can't hear a single sound.
And I'm feeling uneasy,
And I wait, and I wait for a change
to come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment