[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A paper town perfect for a paper girl.

I finally met up with my bae Vivian for a long-awaited Itacho Sushi dinner last Thursday :D Cravings satisfied! It was my first time to the JCube branch, but I guess things got too embarrassing that I'm never going to patronise that branch anymore in the future ._.

(Our must-order dish: squid!)

(Curry lobster sushi with lobster salad sushi)

(Some lobster curry mango sushi yumz)

(Wew more sushi!)

(Roasted salmon sushi)

(Salmon sashimi)

Hmm, we landed ourselves in a crisis that day over salmon sashimi. T.T We were chatting while ordering our food and we wrote down quantity 12 in our order. We meant to order 12 pieces of sashimi, but apparently due to some miscommunication, they served us 12 plates of sashimi (which is freaking 36 pieces and they cost ~$50?!) Ohmylife.

Suffered from a panic attack when the manager said we could not return the sashimi slices because they have to be served fresh. T.T But sighs, it is really damn expensive?! We argued again and finally the manager relented and we settled with half the amount (aka 18 pieces / 6 plates). Omg. I think our lives were nearly shorten by 10 years ._.

If we could not return, the bill will definitely amount to $100+. Then it would really be us staring at the spread of delicious food in front of you, yet having no appetite to eat. T.T

(Photo credits: Vivian Ng the noob)

Headed opposite for cheap cheap bingsu. We ordered my favourite flavour: Chocolate Banana. Recent obsession with chocolate bananas. Hahahas, missed my JC days boohoo, I want my chocolate banana waffles!

Volunteered at some event on Sunday before rushing home for a GER meeting which never materialised in the end LOL. Ohwell, more free time I guess? Hahahahas! 

(My new friend, Weijie)

Joking. Not like I'm going to see him again. He's a Secondary 1 kid but I guess his level of maturity is not that far off from me. LOL, he took real care of me, like serving me water and all (when I'm supposed to be the volunteer and he's the participant Lmao). Roles reserved. Or more like I suck. LOLOL.


I'm notorious for thinking
You're fully beautiful instead of hollow.
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill,
Jagged like a pill, it's hard to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment