[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 1, 2018

You got me cornered and my hands are tied.

It is funny how my sister came home today and complained that she went Jjnjja Chicken (Bugis branch) and they suffered a blackout right after she ordered and paid for her food. Because this exact thing happened to me also when I was dining there with my friends a few months back. Whoa and they haven’t solve the issue yet. Such efficiency?!

(Starbucks 1-for-1 Promotions)

Starbucks recently had a 1-for-1 promotions and I wanted to try their new drink, Iced Shaken Black Tea with Ruby Grapefruit & Honey, but they told me that it was sold out. Whut?! I ended up getting Hojicha Frappe and Matcha Frappe in the end. It was a bad experience: the cashier/barista was quite rude, I told her my name was Angie and even spelt it out for her, but she ignored me and jitao wrote 'NG' and even tell me nevermind one. Seriously?! I am the customer here omg.

(Nabeyaki Udon)

Personally I prefer to eat Udon compared to Ramen LOL! Met up with the bestie Hui Qi for lunch at Ichiban before heading for our KTV session! Damn annoying because I had collected enough stamps on the Ichiban ‘Royalty Card’ to get some free side dishes, however I didn’t realise that it expired omg. The expiry date is like within 3 months when I first gotten the card. Walao siao, you think I so rich go Ichiban every week is it T.T Anyways, KTV session was good because we finally sang new songs (not the ones we always sing at KTV) LOL!

(Tom Yum Fish Head Soup)

Mummy cooked Tom Yum fish head soup! Not a fan of fish but I thought the Tom Yum tasted exceptionally nice! This is by far one of the nicer things that my mummy can cook, LOL!

(Cheap thrills)

Cheap thrills: $1 sweet corn ice cream cones from McDonalds. This one taste great because it was in the sorbet form?! Hehes! On a side note, I was quite excited for December because I just booked my air tickets to Japan for my graduation trip! *throws confetti*


你有几首很常听的歌,
有一些特别喜欢的事,
也有一群关心着你的人。
你其实很幸福,
只是你没注意到而已。

No comments:

Post a Comment