[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's our paradise and it's our war zone.

Busy, busy days ahead. I like the feeling of being busy, because it gives me the false thinking that my life is indeed very productive and meaningful. LOL!

Wednesday:

(Seafood Zuppa)

Featuring my favourite dish 'Seafood Zuppa' from Pasta Mania. They are very generous with their servings of prawns and squids, yeshhh. So HuiQi found a 25% discount voucher (again) for Pasta Mania, so here we go! Hahahas, really glad for HuiQi because she is the discount queen, so these days we tend to go around hunting for cheaper and discounted food. LOL! I'm excited to be saving money!

(Starbucks' Toffee Nut Latte)

Since Starbucks is having a promotion of one-for-one, so we decided to grab a cup each. I really like their Toffee Nut Latte recently, it is a Christmas special drink. Drinking such drinks make me feel that Christmas is really coming! :D All was great except for the fact that they totally changed my name from Angie to N-G?! The customer who was behind me was laughing non-stop, I cannot. I was so embarrassed. T.T

Anyways, we smuggled these drinks into Teoheng KTV. It has been long since I exercised my vocal chords, so great to be finally belting out hit songs over the microphone again! We have some time on our hands, so we decided to catch this movie 'Fantastic Beasts'. Talk about saving money, LOL. But this movie is really not bad! It is much nicer than 'Lulu the Movie', sorry.

(The male lead is so cute geez!)

The beasts were all damn cute! It is worthwhile to watch this, go watch guys!

(My bestie of 8 years)

Munching on Mos Burger, and I was having my unglam moments again because the vegetables from my burger were dropping all over the table. Okay, partially it was because I refused to eat the vegetables and onions, so I chose to pick them all out, so everywhere was a mess. Oops.

I should have just ordered the fish burger instead of the chicken burger. T.T

Thursday:

Finally a half-day at home, and I went back to planning my itinerary for South Korea. Finally tied down the areas of attractions for Busan, and I am currently halfway through Seoul. Three more weeks before we are due to fly, I really cannot wait! :D

Met Amanda for a meesua dinner (that left me feeling very hungry on my way home) first, before heading to our events job. Although we were rusty from the 3-month hiatus, we made no mistakes and I'm thankful that everything went well in the end. I was initially quite worried because I really am quite noobish in the work (hiatus + I didn't work a lot to begin with!). However, I guess there were no other chances in the near future to work together again, because sighs, they said we were too messy processing payments, so....

Sighs. I am dejected.


Sometimes you make me feel like
I'm living at the edge of the world.
"It's just the way I smile", you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment