[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 3, 2018

But forever was just a word.

Doing something I usually won't do - eating breakfast outside - because I cannot wake up so early. Hahaha, these few days have been insane. I have no idea why am I so exhausted, but I slept for more than 8 hours consecutively for two days. LOL, and that is not a privilege that university students have!

(Breakfast)

This week's Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) was interesting because it was not the usual tutorial whereby we just sit around and discuss whatever topic. For this week's tutorial, which was also my last tutorial, we had this Qigong practice where we learn the various moves of the 八段锦. Hearsay this is one of the common Qigong practice that is meant to help improve your health :D

The master was damn professional LOL She is super stable and has superb balancing skills, and I paled in comparison T.T Anyways she is quite hilarious because she kept asking her disciples to help her take photos - photos of her teaching the class, photos of her demonstrating the various moves LOL. And she kept asking the class to pose for the photos. Puke blood, you come here teach or you come here promote your business ah?!

After the lesson, I met the mother and sister for dinner at Ichiban Sushi. They serve good food and good service. 10/10 will go again!

(Salmon Sashimi Don and Chicken Teriyaki Don set)

(Close-Up of the Food)

(Various sushi and hand rolls)

(Beef Don)

(Mango Mochi)

Feeling super annoyed because my Ichiban rewards card expired before I managed to claim my free food?! I already collected sufficient stamps omg T.T Arghs, first world problems you face when you don't check your loyalty cards diligently...


Maybe all we need is just a little faith.
Cause baby I believe that love will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment