[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, November 11, 2018

So you could give me wings to fly, and catch me if I fall.

Happy 11.11 everyone!

Hahaha, super excited because there is so many sales online and I am happily carting out items. But guess which idiot accidentally carted out two exact same tops and two exact same pouches. Wth, even I cannot believe myself. Ohwell, and my wallet is crying~

(Soup Base)

(Many, many meat)

Joined the family for dinner at Shilinfang because the cold and rainy weather made me craved for something hot and soupy, LOL. Everything is nice, and we had mango shaved ice for dessert thereafter, :D I'm loving chill days like these.

(Mango Shaved Ice Dessert)

Anyways, guess which idiot had been using her sister's A Level worksheets as rough paper for the past one week before finally realizing today T.T Wth I cannot believe myself again. Stupidity at its finest, zzz. In the end I confessed to my crimes and kena whacked badly by her. Oops, I'm so sorry gosh half the answer keys were missing and she ended up have to photocopy from her teacher again T.T

(Assam Milk Tea)

Tried the Assam Milk Tea the first time I travelled to Taiwan, and I have fell in love with it ever since. I managed to find this retailing in BreadTalk outlets! And we were also back to Gaincity for a simple dinner after such a long time. We all agreed that their standard for the food have dropped, x.x

(Dinner over at Gaincity)

Ending this post with a countdown: two school days, two exams, one presentation and one group report, before I officially graduate. T.T I'm sobbing silently.


It's not the flowers,
wrapped in fancy paper.
It's not the ring,
I wear around my finger.
There's nothing in all the world I need.
When I have you here beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment