[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

In the end, we'll all become stories.

Birthday Post #3

(Birthday Cake)

Met up with my long time friend JJ for dinner the other day to celebrate my belated birthday! (: So nice of him to get me a slice of cake, LOL. We tried so hard just to light up the candle because the wind was so strong!? The auntie and uncle from the other store even came over and tried to help us light up the candle with their big-ass lighter and after eternity, we finally managed to get it to burn (for less than a minute), but hey at least JJ finished singing the birthday song LOL!!

(Mazesoba)

Dined at the Japanese eatery, Kajiken, which is located along the Orchid Hotel at Tanjong Pagar! It was interesting because it was my first experience eating dry Japanese ramen, and initially I was deterred from entering the eatery due to the large amount of greens they put in the ramen?!

I would describe this dish, Mazesoba, as Singapore's Bak Chor Mee. The dry ramen noodles are mixed with minced pork, soft boiled egg and chopped vegetables. It was not too bad, the combination was quite well-balanced even for someone like me who doesn't usually eat vegetables!

(Macs Soft Serve)

On a side note, the McDonald's sweet potato waffle cone soft serve was the best I have ever tasted?! It was absolutely amazing even though it was more expensive at $2 each. Wouldn't mind eating it everyday - it's that good!


You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya

No comments:

Post a Comment