[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

You know you can be small to the world, but big in someone's heart.

Birthday Post #2

(Ripped from Vox Cinemas)

On my actual birthday, I caught a movie called 'After' with my sister after work! It was a mad rush because the movie starts at 7.10pm, but I usually end work around 6.45pm on average T.T We ended up eating Macs for late dinner/supper after the show... Poor us LOL!

(Movie Preview Tickets)

I am not a fan of such American romantic films, but lady luck is shining on me and I won two free movie tickets from a giveaway contest! I have never heard of the movie before, but apparently it was based on a popular 2014 fiction novel of the same name written by Anna Todd.

Rating: 5/10

(Ripped from Twitter)

LOL, the movie has a predictable story line and the whole story plot was quite cliche. Will not recommend watching unless you have nothing better to do! Or if you think the male lead is nice looking HAHAHAHA :D

(Black Cha Shu Ramen)

On a separate occasion, I met up with my JC pals, Amanda and Christel, for dinner at Menya Musashi Kodou! These bunch of silly monkeys threw me a surprise with their presence LOL They didn't tell me beforehand that Christel was joining, so I was really pleasantly surprised hahahaha! Friends made parties worth attending, but good friends like y'all made the party worth remembering!

These days my Instagram were simply filled with stories of people heading to Japan for their graduation trips (even my mother and sister are in Japan now for their vacation). T.T No plans at the moment to head back there again (since I just went there five months back), so this Japanese ramen meal will suffice for now!

(Birthday Board)

Also, many thanks for the birthday board y'all made for me! Efforts 100/100 please! 😍

I am also blessed with a birthday treat from Clement and Lianjie! This was my first time at Big Fish Small Fish, because I am quite skeptical about them hahaha since they only serve fried food and I don't like fried food!

(Ripped from Eatbook.sg)

(Ripped from Eatbook.sg)

(Ripped from Eatbook.sg)

Gobbled down the food without taking photo (first time in history), because that idiot Lianjie made the two of us wait for him while he gym T.T We only had our dinner at 8pm, and I was feeling so hangry?! Hahaha, but thanks guys for being such fantastic friends and for remembering my birthday!

We ordered three sets of salmon fish and crisps, and the potato crisps are surprisingly tasty! I love their sauces the most, especially the salted egg and the cheese sauce. We also got their salted egg calamari with bonito flakes, it was great but gets a little jelat towards the end -because everything is fried and greasy and I don't have a habit of eating such food- LOL.

Overall rating: 8/10

Even though I didn't stay at Zion for long, but I am immensely grateful for having known Clement hahahaha. Thank you for being my greatest takeaway from the company, and for accompanying me during my times at Korea summer school, and for introducing me to another great friend Lianjie.


When our picture fades in the sun
And all the colours blur into one
I'll keep running
To the place where I belong

No comments:

Post a Comment