[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, June 2, 2019

One day we'd tell the story of us.

Everyday I am just counting down to the end of work, LOL.

Really miss being a student at times like this. Just went to collect my graduation gown with Manda just now, and LOL guess what, even the smallest mortarboard doesn't fit my head!? The service staff laughed at me and advised me to use lots of hair pins during my actual ceremony. *smack face*

Anyways, finally had a night out with Hui Qi. Headed over to Manna Story for dinner and I ordered my favourite classic kimchi fried rice! She got the cheesy kimchi fried rice which was great also!

(Kimchi Fried Rice)

(Cheesy Kimchi Fried Rice)

Then we decided to try Slappy Pancakes for desserts afterwards! If J knows that I went to eat desserts again after dinner, he will make me do heavy exercise again LOL. Previously he made me climb Bukit Timah Hill for three times consecutively lehs T.T

(Slappy Pancakes)

Hui Qi and I chose our toppings excitedly - we got bananas and blueberries and some custard sauce. But to our disappointment, the portions very little lehs for that price!? The pandan flavouring was not bad though!

(First attempt at making our own pancakes)

Guess what, Hui Qi tried making a Shrek-shaped pancake. LOL, the ear details damn on point please. But if I don't mention that this is supposed to be a Shrek, I bet nobody will get it right hahaha!

(Yes, I am basic)

I did a heart shaped pancake for my first attempt! As basic as it can be, but I thought it was quite well done! :D Shamelessly self praising myself.

(Next, animals)

I attempted kitty, while Hui Qi tried making dog shaped! P.S. I think my kitty looks more like a crab? LOL, our designs are getting from bad to worst please.

(Weird-looking apple)

Conclusion: Not worth going back again hahaha. It will be a fun date idea, but the food, taste and price wise is not that friendly/affordable/great!


你的友情,在我生活里就像一盏明灯。
照亮了我的心灵,使我的生命有了光彩。

No comments:

Post a Comment