[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

So many walls up that I can't break through.

Woke up early for once and decided to grab McDonald's Breakfast with the sister. Love their family bundle deals; we only paid $12 for all the food in the picture. (: Spent some time in Macs working on my tuition work, and it was super productive! Reminds me of my school days, and I really miss it~

(McDonald's Breakfast)

Life has been busy recently, and I am sorry for the lack of updates. Work has been hectic but I am coping with it better now :D Thanks to my new colleagues for making everything better. YAY! Thanks for keeping my sanity, I really wonder what would I do without y'all!

P.S. I felt a sense of accomplishment when the media queries that I helped to facilitate got published in the news! (: Finally. I need that sense of satisfaction in me to keep me going. LOL.

(Cake from BreadTalk)

On a side note, BreadTalk is having a promotion for their buns to celebrate their birthday! (: It now costs $1 for each bun, it is super worthwhile in my opinion LOL!


I used to know my place was a spot next to you,
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat.
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on.

1 comment:

  1. Air Cargo Packers And Movers Delhi hosue shifting movers and packers delhi at best charges verified and trusted packers and movers delhi for home shifting Delhi Packers And Movers in Delhi

    Call@ 90243 32029
    Air Cargo Packers And Movers Delhi

    ReplyDelete